God is constantly moving His children along the path to a better and deeper world of wonder and supernatural power and destiny. Are you following His lead?
The Journey is an exciting look at biblical journeys and parallels them with your modern-day life. Practical truths revealed throughout the pages dissolve the mediocrity from your life, and provide direction to walk a new path—with Him. You will learn:
- How to identify where you are.
- Where your destiny is and how to get there.
- About life’s four possible destinations.
- How to exercise your creative power.
- The terms of God’s covenant with you.
- How to defeat your Jericho.
- That your greatest enemy may be within you.
The Journey is an anointed, insightful, and often humorous revelation of the stages of Christian life. With a refreshing absence of religiosity, author Jason Anderson pinpoints life-changing truths, exposes common misconceptions, releases grace, and debunks the time-tested excuses keeping you from the place of rest in which you were designed to rule and reign.